I've just arrived, and just ate breakfast. In an hour I'll go down to meet some people from the school. It's 9am, but feels more like 4 in the afternoon. Jet lag, anyone?
Follow my travels and recollections as I explore a new world and attempt to maintain my sanity during an extended teaching assignment as a university level EFL instructor in Dubai, UAE. . .
August 25, 2010
Finally Arrived!
After some trials and tribulations on the runway (we were stuck on the tarmac for 6 hours) in Toronto, Emirates airline has brought a large number of people to Dubai on the world's largest commercial passenger airliner - the double decker A380, which holds 700 passengers. I made it! Now I'm at the Intercontinental Hotel, Festival City. This is easily the most posh hotel I've stayed in. 5 stars!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment